Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Llama Turns 27

Time: 1:27am. Date: 07/06/11

It is past midnight, which means that I am now officially 27-years-old.

But since I was a 1:00pm baby, I still have approximately 11-and-a-half hours of being-26 left. There are no grand plans for these final hours.

***

Apparently, afternoon babies are born foodies. Is that why spent the last two hours sifting though an 11-page menu and wondering what I should order at my Cafe Basilico birthday dinner? After 120 minutes of ogling at dish after dish after dish after dish, I have selected 2 finalists:

1.





and 2.




Yes, pasta is my first choice on Birthday No. 27.

But just in case tomorrow does not smell like Pastaday, I have been eying some non-pasta dishes as well. These are:

1.




2.





3.





For desert I'll be going with the Baked New York Chocolate Mousse Cake. If that is unavailable, I'll try Crunchy Chocolate or Gooey Chocolate or (if I'm feeling really really adventurous) Chocolate Cheese Cake.

While we are at it, a little ice-cream wouldn't hurt either!

N.B: Do NOT drop food on new Ritu Kumar blouse!!

1 comment:

  1. love it!...specially the font :D and yes...happy birthday once again :)

    ReplyDelete